Mar 27, 2018
Routines are one of the strongest currents you can ride
throughout your life to be both efficient and productive.
However, Type-A perfectionistic people tend to over-adhere to those routines and struggle to know when it’s appropriate to break them.
In today’s show I’m going to share four signals to watch for that might indicate it’s time to break your routine...on purpose...to get a much better outcome in your life.
- The importance of having a solid, structured morning routine (1:00)
- Why the majority of people need more routine in their life (2:00)
- Why having a daily routine is crucial to your success (4:00)
- An obvious sign that your routine is not working (6:00)
- Escaping the ‘autopilot’ life and creating more memorable PEAKS in your life (9:00)
- How to listen to your body and actually get answers (11:45)
- Cracking the creative code: How to fill the ‘blank’ page (14:50)
Tune in and enjoy today’s show!
And remember: Download your Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Start listening now!