May 29, 2018
Many women are drawn to the idea of entrepreneurship because they want the flexibility it provides.
Being able to work when you want, where you want, and with whom you want is extremely attractive. But if you’re not careful about how you design your business at the start, you can find yourself worse off than you were back in your corporate job.
So today, I want to talk about what it really takes to design a balanced business. A business that can grow to the size and scale you want it to grow without breaking your life in the process.
Here Are The Highlights:
- An expansive question to help guide your life beyond just your business (3:50)
- Why managing your energy and time is the key to maximum productivity (5:30)
- How to decide which business model to choose when starting out (8:40)
- How to get more focused on what you’re great at (14:45)
- Training yourself to let go of work and hiring easily capable people (16:30)
- Getting out of your own way to get ahead (17:30)
Ready to be brilliant? Let’s dive in!
Download your Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Start listening now!