Feb 2, 2021
Is it possible to run a thriving business and maintain healthy
relationships with your family at the same time? Absolutely! But
understanding how to balance the demands of both can be a
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
In this episode, entrepreneur coach Ali Brown discusses how to
prevent your business success from hurting your family, why you
shouldn’t niche down too early, and why hiring household help can
improve your business.
Show highlights include:
- How to ensure a skyrocketing business doesn’t damage your home
- Why choosing your niche too early could stunt your business
growth from the beginning (12:42)
- The reason many some women never create seven and eight-figure
businesses (that has nothing to do with skill or talent)
- A guilt-free approach to justify hiring help around the house
- Why striving to become iconic eliminates all your worries about
- How to become indispensable to your employer so you can write
your own ticket (28:08)
- Why homeschooling isn’t as scary as it seems (and how to make
it work for your family) (34:41)
Come follow along!
Ready to regain control of your schedule? Get my free guide when
you visit: https://brilliant-balance.com/calendar
Post on Instagram with #bebrilliant and tag @brilliant_balance to be featured!
Follow our new The Brilliant Balance Company Facebook page:
Learn more about Cherylanne's work and The Brilliant Balance
Find out more about Breakthrough: